What's Included with my Total Home Inspection?
At Total Home Inspection Services, we are dedicated to providing you with a TOTAL understanding of your property.
A TOTAL HOME Inspection includes a thorough evaluation and assessment of:
- Roof, Vents, Flashings and Trim
- Decks, Steps and Railings, Walkways
- Property Fencing, Grading and Drainage
- Foundation, Crawl Space, Attic Structure
- Heating and Cooling Systems, Duct Work
- Plumbing Systems, Fixtures, Water Heater
- Electrical System, Feed Line, Service Amperage, Main Disconnect, Breakers and Fuses
- Exterior Structure, Stucco, Siding, Patio Covers
- Pools, Spas, Safety Sensors and Gates
- Garage, Carport, Driveway, Trip Hazards
- Interior Structure, Fireplaces and Chimneys
- Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Closets and Cabinets
- Kitchen and Appliances, Laundry Room
- Bonus Rooms, Patio Enclosures, Additions
- And much more…
Total Inspections Reporting System
Photos, along with “Total Evaluation Reports,” provide an extensive evaluation of the TOTAL property condition. The inspector’s documentation is processed into a computer throughout the inspection and is printed with photographs on a high-speed color printer ON-SITE! Upon completion, your inspector will take time to explain conditions and recommendations, and answer all of your questions to achieve a TOTAL understanding by all parties.
We also provide a Mr. Fix-it Basic Home Systems Handbook, free of charge, to provide you with useful information regarding the safe and comfortable operation of your new investment.
Residential Prices start at $275
Commercial Prices Start at $375
*Veteran & 1st Time Home Buyers Discounts Available